#6533
Sarah Wiley
Participant

Q1 – I would chose option 1 because both hospitals need to agree a time to facilitate an another video call and ask to arrange the call as soon as possible.
Q2 – I would chose option 2 because I would be unable to ignore Sarah being upset and she would need some comfort as she is struggling with the situation. I would also be able to look out for any signs of post-natal depression.
Q3 – I would chose option 2 because it is in Sarah’s best interests to remain at the hospital to continue her recovery. I would give her all the information regarding her recovery and treatment plan to enable her to make a decision on if she stays or self-discharges, ultimately it is her decision to make.

css.php